802.11ac Access Point for Home and Small Branch Offices
Unique in the industry, the compact Aruba 203R remote AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode, or 2x2 single radio mode. It supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band when operating in single radio 2x2 mode. In dual radio 1x1 mode, the maximum data rates for the 203R AP are 433Mbps in the 5GHz band and 200Mbps in the 2.4GHz band.
The 203R AP offers a variety of enterprise-class features, including role-based network access, policy-based forwarding, and Adaptive Radio Management (ARM), which gives remote workers the same high-quality Wi-Fi experience they get at corporate headquarters. When additional capacity is desired, this low-cost 203R AP can be quickly added to an existing Aruba WLAN to improve network performance.
Managed by the Aruba Mobility Controller, the 203R AP supports centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services. It extends corporate resources to remote locations by establishing site-to-site VPN tunnels to the data center.
With an integrated Aruba Beacon, the 203R AP simplifies the remote management of a large scale network of batterypowered BLE Aruba Beacons and provides advanced location and indoor wayfinding, and proximity-based push notification capabilities.
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, APs can configure themselves when powered up, slashing the cost and time to deploy wireless in remote branches and home offices.
- Deploy with or without controller
- -The 203R can be deployed in either controller-based (ArubaOS) or controllerless (InstantOS) deployment mode
- Built-in Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) radio
- -Delivers location-based services for BLE-enabled mobile devices.
- -Enables management of your deployment of battery- powered Aruba Beacons.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- -Minimizes the impact from out-of-band interference from sources such as 3G/4G cellular networks.
- New 802.11ac flexible radio architecture
- -The 203R AP is software configurable to operate in either 1x1 dual radio mode, or 2x2 single radio mode
- -Supports up to 867Mbps in the 5GHz band (with 2SS/VHT80 clients) or up to 400Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band (with 2SS/VHT40 clients). In 1x1 dual radio mode, these max speeds are up to 433Mbps (5GHz) and 200Mbps (2.4GHz).
|Ports||(1) 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 (uplink) (2) 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 (local), one of which provides 48 VDC PoE+|
|Mounting||Supports desk mount without additional accessories. A cover ships with the AP to hide connectors, cables and product labels. The cover can be used to support wall mounted deployments.|
|Connectivity, standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Input voltage||90 €“ 265 VAC, 47 €“ 63Hz|
|Power Consumption||8.2W maximum (worst-case), 5.0W in idle mode (worst-case). Power consumed by external USB and/or PoE-PD device (and internal losses) could add up to 5.7W for a 5W/1A USB device and up to 17.2W for a maximum load (15.4W) 802.3af PoE-PD device.|
|Certifications||CB Scheme Safety, cTUVus Wi-Fi Alliance (WFA) certified IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Regulatory||FCC/ISED CE Marked RED Directive 2014/53/EU EMC Directive 2014/30/EU Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/E UL/IEC/EN 60950 EN 60601-1-1 and EN 60601-1-2|
|Wi-Fi antenna||Two integrated dual-band moderately directional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with maximum individual antenna gain of 0.9 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 2.9 dBi in 5 GHz. Built-in antennas are optimized for vertical orientation of the AP. Combining the patterns of each of the antennas of the MIMO radios (in 2x2 mode), the peak gain of the effective per-antenna pattern is -1.0 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 0.9 dBi in 5 GHz.|
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||95 x 155 x 50 mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.