The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customers creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These basic Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave and are ideal for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
- Delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
Performance and Power at the Edge
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
- Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
- The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
Other HPE & Aruba 48 Port Switches
- HPE 1820-48G Switch
- HPE 1820-48G-PoE+ Switch
- HPE 1950 48G 2SFP+ 2XGT PoE+ Switch
- Aruba 2530-48 Switch
- Aruba 2530 48G Switch
- Aruba 2530-48-PoE+ Switch J9778A
- Aruba 2530 48G POE+ Switch
- Aruba 2540 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ Managed Network Switch 1U Grey
- Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP Managed network switch
- Aruba 2930F 48G with 4SFP+ Switch
- Aruba 2930F 48GPoE+4SFP+740W Switch
|MAC address table||32768 entries|
|Switching capacity||176 Gbit/s|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||1.6 µs|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||3.8 µs|
|Jumbo frames support||Y|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Switch type||Managed network switch|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Y|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.3u|
|Spanning tree protocol||Y|
|Flow control support||Y|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Heat dissipation||1566 BTU/h|
|Processor frequency||1016 MHz|
|Internal memory||1024 MB|
|Memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||10BASE-T,100BASE-TX,1000BASE-T|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Installed SFP+ modules quantity||4|
|AC input voltage||100-240|
|AC input frequency||50/60|
|Power consumption (typical)||48.6 W|
|Power consumption (max)||459 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Y|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||370 W|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Y|
|Weight & dimensions|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.