What is an Access Point?
Access points are devices that extend the WiFi network in objects or outside and they are connected via Ethernet cable to the local network and emit the WiFi signals in the desired area.
What is a WiFi Booster?
WiFi Booster is a device that extends the reach of the already existing network. WiFi boosters should not be installed in an area that has a poor connection. It should be installed in an area that already has a good WiFi signal.
What is the difference between the WiFi Access point and WiFi Booster?
While WiFi Booster is effective only if installed in a zone that already has WiFi Signal, WiFi Access Point can provide the same network coverage in remote areas that don’t have a WiFi signal.
Why Aruba access points are better for business?
- WiFi boosters are usually a cheap home solution in case you have one corner that is not covered with WiFi. But this solution is not efficient in large offices or production units, outdoor facilities.
- WiFi boosters usually support a small number of devices while access points can handle 60+ simultaneous connections without experiencing network interruptions.
- WiFi Access points provide local WiFi on desired areas and eliminate the possibility of intrusion. Having strong WiFi coverage in each corner of your backyard usually is connected with having a signal out of your premises which expose your network to individuals that have bad intentions.
Why Select Aruba Instant ON Wireless Access points?
- We’ve made it easy to keep WiFi users happy, mobile devices connected and your network secure. Setting up employee and guest networks is a breeze.
- Smart Mesh WiFi makes it easy to cover every room without wires. And bandwidth hogs and unknown devices on your network are a thing of the past.
- Whether you own a small retail store or a busy bed and breakfast, WiFi plays such a critical role today.
- Aruba Instant On Access Points (APs) is easy to deploy and manage – at an attractive price point.
Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools and business-grade software features is included – no extra charge or need for external controllers.